Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Sketchbook Project


So I decided to do the Sketchbook project.
the theme I got was ‘Revenge’  which was probably the theme I’d have picked for myself, so I'm pretty happy, I still have no idea what I’m going to do for this project.
My first thought was to a sort of scrapbook of design ideas of reason why i need revenge and how I’ll get it, but I would also maybe like to look into some form of Femme Fatal theme.
This would mean researching and exploring lots of films and literature.

 My idea of femme fatal is the character ‘Woman in blonde wig ’ from the film 'Chungking Express', this character as a visual is something I have used in a number of my films and other artwork, and is a character and visual look I am interested in. 


But to be honest, I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment